- GST is a single taxation system that will reduce the number of indirect taxes. From now, a single taxation term would cover all of those indirect taxes.
- The Prices of products and services would reduce , thus this system would prove to be beneficial for the people who are fed up of paying high prices.
- This would reduce the burden from the state and the central government. With the introduction of GST, all indirect taxes would come under a single roof.
- GST would not be charged at every point of sale like other indirect taxes so in this way, market would be developed.
- Corruption-free taxation system. GST would introduce corruption-free taxation system.
Negative aspects of GST
Insert this code before your